Wednesday 25 September 2013

A tag today

Hey there,
Hope you are all well. Just a short post today-I have been busy working on something new (I will blog it as soon as it is completed) and I am very excited about it!  Today I am sharing a tag I made-I think these are a great idea, especially with Christmas on its way.  If you don't have the time to make your own cards (you can always get me to make them for you!!), you could have a go at making a tag to attach to a card or gift-a handmade touch means so much more.

I will be attaching this to the lantern I blogged a few weeks ago, and if you are in North Wales you can see it tomorrow on Rhyl High Street on my stall on the market there.



So, very simply, the tag itself you can just cut from scrap card, or buy ready cut quite cheaply (I think mine was bought from asda or wilkinsons, somewhere like that!).
I used distress inks in Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves, Fired Brick. I stamped with these as well as distressing with them.
Stamps used were Grunge Flourish, ink splats and small rose by Visible Image and Stampendous large butterfly.
I used some teeny gems from MeiFlower and dusted areas of the tag with Forever Violet Perfect Pearls before getting completely carried away with my liquid pearls! The sentiment is written in majestic Purple Liquid Pearls, and there are a few 'pearls' on the tag in this also.
(Details are easier to see on the tag than in the photo!)

That's it, thanks for stopping by. I will blog again on Sunday and I hope to see you at the market tomorrow, or hear from you-you can leave me a comment here or send me an email anytime :)
Enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment