Sunday 27 October 2013

Candles, candles everywhere!

I thought I posted this last night! My apologies.

A selection of the candles I have been decorating the past few days:
This because not everything has to be about Christmas:






The perfect gift, just because.  I think some of you may recognise the sentiment stamp from Stamps by Chloe as I used it on the owl card but it looks entirely different here.  The small rose stamp is by Visible Image and I think goes with this theme wonderfully.  Sometimes, I think we don't always show our friends just how much they mean to us and a gift out of the blue goes a long way to show you were thinking of them.

The magical Christmas Candle I blogged the other day is available in two colour schemes: blue/green and purple/pink:


These are 6.5 inches tall and are selling at £4.99 each, can be personalised with a name or brief message for an additional 80p.

Finally for today, because I just adore Halloween:





Enjoy :)

I will be decorating more candles in preparation for the events I am booked to do in the run up to Christmas but tomorrow's post will not be candles.
Have a great remainder of the weekend everyone.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment