Friday 6 December 2013

A Raffle

I am using today to take stock of things, and get back into the swing of working after a few days of being lazy.
The event I will next be at (Christmas Craft Weekend Fayre14th and 15th at Rhyl Town Hall) will probably be the last one I get to do before Christmas, so I have to make enough money to pay all my bills and ensure I have a place to come back to after spending a few days with my family! With this in mind, I have decided to hold a raffle that weekend-I figure I am not the only one who is broke right now, so, for a pound, people will have the opportunity to become the owner of this unique art deco inspired, hand painted lantern, featuring a wonderful black cherry scented candle.

WIN THIS!!




Anyone unable to attend the event who would like the chance to partake in this raffle can do so via Paypal-just £1 will get you a strip of tickets-that is 5 chances to win!! If you live outside of the North Wales/Cheshire area, delivery will be covered by me so don't let location put you off having a go!  Email address to use for Paypal payments is: Craftyshutterbug@gmail.com
I wish everyone the best of luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment