Monday 16 March 2015

Made it Myself!


Greetings to you all, I hope you are well today.
(I am scheduling this post as I have a busy day Monday but wanted to share this card with you!)

This is a make from a few weeks ago-I made my own background paper using a script stamp and a butterfly stamp and the ink splats stamps (all by Visible Image). I stamped the butterflies, then masked them while I stamped the script and the splats before colouring them using promarkers.

I love this home made backing paper so much that I didn't want to cover it up  with other papers or a giant central image, so I stuck with the butterfly theme and used a Stampendous stamp, just in black ink so that the colour of the background really pops.



The handmade bow, metal charm and gems are from my stash, and if I could get away with using teal pearlescent card on everything, I would!!!

Ok, that's me done for today. I hope your day is awesome whatever you are doing and I shall be back soon with makes using NEW crafty items!!! (I've done a little craft shopping!!)
Thanks for stopping by and, until next time, Happy Crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment