Tuesday 21 April 2015

Gorjuss Decoupage

Greetings one and all, I hope you are well.
Apologies for the silence lately-I've been incredibly busy behind the scenes, details will be forthcoming very soon.
Today's share is a card made using specifically bought papers as I just cannot resist the Gorjuss range!  I think this little girl is fabulous :)
All papers seen are from the Santoro Gorjuss A4 paper pack, the central image is decoupaged and that was also in the same kit. The butterflies and bow are from the packaging! 




I went with 'For You' as a sentiment as that is applicable for many instances, the adhesive letters are also in the papercrafting pack.  I feel like an advert for them! I just really like the colours and images used-it's a non girly little girl, totally made for me!!

I hope you are all having fun with your crafting, although now the sun has graced us with its prescence here for a few days, there is valid reason to be outside rather than in your craft room!!
Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think :)
Enjoy the sun and, until next time, Happy Crafting.
xx

Challenges entered:
Crafting From The Heart- Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination- Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion- Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations- Anything Goes
Macabre Monday at Haunted House Designs- Going Green
Not Just Cards- Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze- Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. So cute, love the papers and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card I do love the image. Crafty hugs Jackie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have just reminded me that I have two or three of these stamps and have not used them yet!!! I must give them a go! You have made a great card and I love the colours. Thank you for entering the TTPH challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete